The quality you want. The service you expect.
Fit for you.
Windows for Construction Ltd products are designed and manufactured to meet the very latest in compliance, to ensure that all relevant standards, accreditations and building regulations are achieved. For example:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 18001 Health & Safety Management System
- BBA Approved
- BS EN 12608 PVCu Profiles of the Fabrication of Windows and Doors
- BM Trada Q Mark in support of BS7412 and PAS24 manufacture of enhanced security windows.
- BS 7412 Kitemark licence holder
- PAS24: 2016
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
We offer several options intended to make homes more easily accessible at minimal cost.
Our aim is to make our products more user friendly and inclusive to a wider range of people.
- Low level window handles for wheelchair users
- Low level thresholds to enhance doors for easy access
- Our in-house technical team can offer expert advice to help you achieve your aims.
Part Q - Leading the way in Security
The building regulation Approved Document Q came in to effect on 1 October 2016. It introduced a minimum security standard for windows and doors to all new build homes.
- Minimum security standard was long overdue
- Focuses installers and builders towards the same goal and standards
- Will help promote a sense of security for the homeowner.
Windows For Construction Ltd has a full range of products listed to PAS24:2012 that will satisfy the requirements of Approved Document Q and our technical teams can help with advice and guidance where needed.